11:05

Bootfair Bonanza

Posted by Author |


Well the sun is out and it's supposed to be a nice day tomorrow so I have been up to the loft and cleared a car load of stuff ready for what I hope will be a sell out tommorrow.


I have always loved bootfairs, it gives me a chance of fresh and often chilly air on a Sunday morning, not to mention the chance of bagging a bargain or in the case of tommorrow having a good clearout. It is kind to the environment beacuse it's the best firm of recycling around - you know what thay say about one mans rubbish!


When you think about it, it's quite a bizzare concept really - loads of people in a field when they could be catching a few extra z's - who wiuld have thought it would have caught on?


Anyways wish me luck - hopefully I will return with an empty caqr and full pocket!
Picture from Google Images

0 comments:

Post a Comment